Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Romantic Treasury to share!

Hi everyone,
I made a pretty Valentine's treasury on Etsy (for those that don't know what this is... it's a collection of theme-related handmade items on the best online marketplace for handmade and vintage sellers)! It's the first treasury I've ever made. I included some sellers I absolutely love, such as Garden of Whimsy, Burlap and Blue and Pure Fusion Make-up and I also included two of my Valentine's items :)

It's worth having a look at just for Garden of Whimsy - I really LOVE her hair accessories!

Click the picture below to see the entire VALENTINE'S TREASURY - Love a Little

2 comments:

  1. Some beautiful goodies here thankyou Caroline. That girls hair is too gorgeous, I love all those hair accessories, I know my Lola will too! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! Yes, she does have great hair doesn't she?! Wish I could make my hair do that. I love her hair flowers. Hope you're having a great week :)
    Mini hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...