Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Cake Board



I got a commission for a Pink Birthday Cake Board with extra party plates, so even though it's already sold I thought I'd share it with you. I'll actually be launching a whole new Birthday Cake Range soon - all in 1:12 (one inch) scale! Cute. :)

Commissioned Pink Birthday Cake Board



Available at my store now - last remaining Chocolate Birthday Cake Board

doll's house birthday cake, dollhouse birthday cake, miniature birthday cake for your dollhouse ro doll's house, birthday party cake with candles for dollhouse scene, scale miniature birthday cake, faux food, one inch scale food, buy dollhouse birthday cake

6 comments:

  1. Sign me up! I just love your work. I've thoroughly enjoyed the items that I've purchased from you in the past, and know that there is always room for "another" cake. LOL Thanks for hosting this delightful give-away. My fingers are crossed. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the strawberry & creme looks good enough to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wondeful Birthday cake boards. They look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat a gorgeous and pretty cake board! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very realistic and it looks delisious!!
    Beautiful!!!! :)

    Hugs, Jollie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...