Monday, March 14, 2011

Chocolate Croissants

About to head into work, but since I got some lovely feedback about my continental breakfast yesterday I thought I'd share some better photos first...
Here are some 1:12 (one inch) scale dollhouse miniature chocolate croissants fresh from the Hummingbird Miniatures oven!

I'm going to arrange some on tea trays and plates to sell on my shop soon.





















one inch scale dollhouse miniature croissant, doll's house food, doll's house croissant, chocolate croissant. dollhouse pastry

2 comments:

  1. Do those look yummy!
    Nicely displayed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!No doy crédito a lo que veo!! Es tan real que me ha abierto el apetito, dan ganas de comérselos.
    Realmente siento envidia de unas manos que son capaces de hacer esa maravilla.
    Mi felicitación más sincera.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...