Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Dishes

One of my best customers asked if I was going to make Easter dishes this year, so this prompted me to make some over the weekend. Better than lying low with this horrid flu and doing nothing! 4 days off work with this flu... hope it goes soon - such a nuisance!

Anyway, here are my Easter dishes this year. 1:12 (one inch) scale dollhouse miniature dishes, hand painted by me. :)























one inch scale doll's house dishes and plates and kitchenware, dollhouse kitchenware and dishes, dollhouse easter party, doll's house easter party scene, faux food, dollhouse food, doll's house food

4 comments:

  1. These are so amazing! I love the colors! And the level of detail you've used is so precise, I can't get over how wonderful a job you did with these - flu, or no flu. ;) Did you make the dishes from polymer clay too?
    Hope you feel better soon!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you both so much. Jackie, I didn't make the dishes, I should have said that! I purchased plain white porcelain dishes and used enamel paints. They already sold out, so I'm glad I decided to do them at the last minute! C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline! I can certainly see why they sold out - your work is so intricate. You have such wonderful talent. The plates are absolutely beautiful and so unique!
    Cheers!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...