Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Food Fashion Time!



Hummingbird Miniatures is not only about scale miniature dollhouse food, but also miniature food you can wear - miniature food jewelry!

Just updated my Jewelry Range section on my shop and put some items on sale to make way for the new items I have in progress...
P.S. I never use commercial molds or anything pre-made (except the steel findings)!

Here's a quick photo update on what's currently being listed. :)

SALE on Pink Cupcakes - choose pair A, B, C or D.













Rainbow Birthday Donut Earrings





Girly Pink Donut Earrings





Chocolate Birthday Cupcake Earrings



Vanilla Rainbow Cupcake Earrings



Vanilla Birthday Cupcake Earrings



Pretty in Pink Birthday Cupcake Earrings

miniature food jewelry, faux food earrings, one inch scale cupcake, food fashion, food art, wearable food

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Can't wait for your cupcakes tutorial!
    Mini hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately want the rainbow birthday donut earrings. how can I get them? stephaniemaurasanchez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...