Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Introduction, and some Easter Candy!

Morning everyone! Well morning America at any rate...!
It's so bright and sunny here. Off to Michael's Arts and Crafts after I've finished my tea, but first...

Below you'll find pictures of some Easter candy in 1:12 (one inch) scale made by me with polymer clay. Don't miss the rest of my Easter 2011 range here.

Also, I would like to share a new and talented miniaturist with you! New to blogging that is but as you'll see she's already proven skill as a miniaturist and she's got some brilliant photos on her blog. Please welcome my friend Pamela and hop over to her blog and become a follower so you can keep up with her mini adventures and show your support. :)

Pamela's blog is here

Mini hugs
Caroline x









one inch scale dollhouse easter food

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Easter candy Caroline. I have been to Pamela's blog and it is going to be a joy to watch her miniature adventure. Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Ester Candy!Wounderful colors!
    I'm new follower of Pamela's blog.Thanks to have invited us to meet her!
    Love
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline,
    Thank you SO much for the lovely introduction here on your blog and for providing a link to mine ~ very kind of you!

    LOVE the Easter eggs - pastels are such happy colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...