Friday, September 30, 2011

Candy and Cookies for Halloween



I had so much fun creating unique cookie cutters this Halloween! I made them in the shapes of a bat, coffin, Frankenstein's monster and pumpkin. You wont find these anywhere else. :)
I also used a bought cookie cutter in the shape of a gingerbread man to make skeleton cookies.

Icing them was much more fun. All one inch scale as usual and available at my online shop here.

Hope you like them!







I also re-vamped my candy ghosts (or meringue more accurately) from Halloween 2010 as they seemed to be so popular. So I have 6 of these left and you can find them here.






one inch scale dollhouse / dolls house miniature Halloween candy and food - artisan handmade by hummingbird miniatures

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...