Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Coming soon... with love!



St Valentine's Day
is not far off.... just less than a month away! And besides a whole new and special range to celebrate the romantic season, there's something else coming soon...

... the first ever Hummingbird Miniatures 'mini food tutorial' for you to watch and see how. :)

Stay tuned and don't miss it. Either start subscribing to my YouTube Channel now or keep an eye on this blog for when the video tutorial is posted.

I'm off to London now to meet my agent in the Laduree section of Harrods. Yay! Have a great day everyone.
C xxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks already very promising! Good luck in London and have fun! Green with envy, :))))
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Natalia, I'd love to be in Spokane though! :) BTW I sent someone your way yesterday - she saw your beautiful Christmas stocking on my site and I told her you make them. :) C xXx

      Delete
  2. Very simple and beautiful table this Valentine Day, this is great news, I'll be watching the blog. Thanks and a big kiss in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good show! Thank you for uploading!
    Anda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Elegant Baby Cross with Diamond, Gold

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...