Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Workspace... Easter Bunnies for 2012!



Already started making my new Easter 2012 Range and here are a few snaps I just took today of some of my special new fluffy bunnies! Each one takes hours to make - all by hand, and finished with a silk bow. They'll be listed at my online shop when I'm back from my vacation. :)





one inch scale dollhouse miniature Easter food, dollhouse Easter, dolls house Easter, miniature Easter scene, dolls house miniature Easter food, miniature Easter for dollhouses / dolls houses

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, cute and perfect. Wonderful work. Congratulations and good sales. A kiss on your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much everyone. I'm thinking of making teeny tiny chick plush toys as well. :) Caroline xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...