Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Inspiration


Hi everyone!
Just got back from Cancun, Mexico today! Wow... hours and hours of traveling but so, so worth it. I had a wonderful time, it was so hot, I swam with sea turtles, snorkeled with colourful tropical fish in the Caribbean Sea, saw ancient Mayan temples, and stayed at the Ritz-Carlton (the hotel made a mistake and thus upgraded us from the Marriott hotel!! Lucky us).

So, I hope everyone else has had a good week. My shop is now back online and business has resumed as usual. :)

For fun, I thought you might like to see some of my photos of real food which I use for reference. I often just use them as inspiration rather than a basis to create an exact replica. Coming up with slightly different designs is more fun. Let me know what you think...
Hugs, Caroline xXx





realistic miniature dollhouse food handmade by Hummingbird Miniatures for your dolls house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...