Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Cake 2012


Moving away from the 'homemade cake' look, this is quite a fancy patisserie Christmas Cake in an English style.
This Christmas cake is a detailed one of a kind piece. 


* As featured in the Christmas issue of 'Dolls House & Miniature Scene' magazine!*


It is white frosted and has individually handmade gingerbread men surrounding it. Decorated with a meringue forest of trees, red currants and holly leaves, Christmas snowflake candy (handmade at Hummingbird Miniatures to unique design) and finished with a 100% silk ribbon bow. It sits on a delicate paper doily.

I only made one and it sold within hours of listing it at my online shop, but I thought I'd share it here on my blog anyway!

Shop for more 'one of a kind' Christmas miniatures at my online Hummingbird Miniatures shop. I am sending everything out ASAP and via First Class Mail of course - to have the best chance of your receiving your packages in time for Christmas. As usual, everything comes nicely wrapped and ready for gift giving.




one inch scale dollhouse Christmas food, miniature Christmas cake, dollhouse Christmas cake in miniature, miniature dolls' house or dollhouse Christmas cake and food, one inch scale food, dollhouse food, polymer clay food, faux food, Hummingbird Miniatures Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful cake!! So sweet!! Congratulations!!. Hugs

    Auxi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful =) I Love minis.. but I want to taste this one in life size =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh tasty!
    Loved you work in the Christmas issue of DHMS, looked fab!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...