Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Feature - at the Craft Institute

A fun little web feature for you today! The Craft Institute did a neat little 'Take Ten...' with me, asking me all about my miniature food and also my fairytale miniatures (from my other blog here).

You can see a preview of the web feature by clicking the image below, or go directly to it at the Craft Institute here.

And don't forget that Valentine's Day is coming up, and although my shop is closed for the next 2 weeks whilst I move workshop from the UK to the US, you can still purchase this fun PDF document tutorial here and learn to make your own Valentine's Day miniature cupcakes.
Enjoy!

To see more publicity / features click here for my FB page.


Click the image or here to be taken to the article.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...