Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Workspace - 4th July II


Hope you caught the last post (here) about my 4th of July food or saw it on the Hummingbird Miniatures Facebook Page here.... well here's part 2!

As you can see I have been busily adding condiments, pickles, fries, chips, onions etc to the plates. I have also created a realistic watermelon (note that I will be uploading a TUTORIAL which I have written - 'How to Create realistic Watermelon in Miniature') and I also made an Independence Day cake!

Take a look through these quick snaps of my items in-the-making and then don't forget to look out for the finished miniatures for sale at my online Hummingbird Miniatures Etsy shop.

If you like what I do then why not show your support by liking the Facebook page and following this blog?! :) x

dollhouse miniature food, dolls house miniature food, miniature burger, dollhouse hot dog, miniature hot dog, miniature fast food, miniature picnic, dolls house picnic fast food, casa de muñecas, maison de poupées, 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...