Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mountains of Bread and Cheese, please!

Do you remember when I posted about my new bread range (back here)? Well I have been soooo busy that I still haven't had time to photograph each new kind of bread and make them available at my online Hummingbird Miniatures Etsy Shop. But, I will do soon... honestly! So check back here or Facebook every so often.

Anyway, part of why I have been so busy? I had an order for 500 pieces of bread from a lady in Paris, and almost as many cheeses. It was a fun and all-consuming commission so I thought I'd share photos of it in progress on my blog for you all to see.

Keep checking back at this blog and the Facebook page if you want updates on the new Christmas 2013 range which will be coming soon....! Don't forget to click to 'follow' and 'like' so that you don't miss coupons and competitions which are available for blog followers and Facebook fans. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...