Friday, October 17, 2014

Cake in The Dolls House Magazine!

Was chuffed to see one of my new miniature birthday cakes in this month's issue of 'The Dolls House Magazine'! You can find your copy of this fantastic UK publication here.

This is the cake they featured.

Don't forget, I will be selling a whole new range of cakes over at my Hummingbird Miniatures online Etsy shop very soon, and until then I am selling them direct to customers who contact me by email.

In other news.... you have just less than one day left to enter the competition that is currently running! It only takes a few clicks and you could be in with a chance of winning an original Hummingbird Miniatures Halloween miniature.... details here! Competition closes at midnight tonight (PST).

Good luck!

Below are some of my Hummingbird Miniatures handmade miniature dollhouse birthday cakes. All made by myself in 1:12 (one inch) scale, using polymer clay. dollshouse cake dolls house cake dollhouse cake



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...