Thursday, October 16, 2014

Inspiration!

There's no more sincere form of flattery than imitation. I often see people re-create my designs (which is absolutely fine, and encouraged if it's not for selling, but for personal use), and I've decided to show some of the designs people have made based on my Halloween cakes. Some of them are really quite cute takes on what I do!  :)

My three Halloween cakes have been available at my online Hummingbird Miniatures shop for 3-4 years now (I keep re-making them when they sell out), but I might be discontinuing these designs in order to create something new and different. So if you really want the classic minty chocolate cake with bat, the orange chocolate cake with cat or the rich chocolate cake with spiderweb, then you might be running out of time!

Competition running...
Don't forget, you may even be in with a chance at winning one of these cakes (or another Halloween item of your choosing) if you enter the competition which is currently running, and ENDS TOMORROW!

Find out how to enter here.

Any questions, feel free to email me here.

Good luck and stay tuned for Thanksgiving and Christmas here at Hummingbird Miniatures....!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...