Monday, May 25, 2015

Holy Guacamole!

Man, I just love guacamole. I love it to the extent that as a 19 year old student at Royal Holloway, University of London, I'd skip dinner and treat myself to a tub of pre-made Sainsbury's guacamole instead. It was cheaper than buying ingredients to make dinner and I loved it!

Now that I live in Southern California I probably eat avocado daily and guacamole about 4 times a week, on average.

Anyway! Here's a blog post all about guacamole and avocados, to continue my scale miniature Mexican food season....!

There will be a tutorial about making miniature 1:12 scale avocados coming very soon to my online shop, so stay tuned for that. Also, there are photos below of my new avocado jewelry, which is also available at my online shop, and don't forget, I ship all over the world!

Don't miss the rest of my Mexican food in miniature at the Pinterest Gallery here, and stay up to date at the Facebook page here.

Encuentra mi casa de muñecas en miniatura comida Mexicana en mi tienda virtual aqui.









dollhouse miniature mexican food, dolls house mexican food, dollhouse mexican food, miniature mexican food, mini mexican food, scale mexican food

3 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous! I love your avocadoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation ; )
    Fantastic work.It is very good!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, awesome! Your work is remarkable! You have truly golden hands.
    Sincerely. Julia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...