Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Workspace...

I haven't shared photos from my workspace in ages, have I?! Obviously you can see what I make over at my Caroline blog here (and the corresponding Facebook page), but here on Hummingbird Miniatures it's been a while.

I've just spent most of my day dealing with nasty boring forms I had to fill in, so now that that's over I'm unwinding with tea and a quick blog update...

These are photos of me making Mexican food from back in May. First I created a lime cane (this is not too difficult to do, but if you hate caning you can always buy a cane). I have made a lime tutorial but still finishing it off. Soon you'll be able to find it in the Tutorials section of my online Hummingbird Miniatures shop.

Then I made various vegetables including avocados and corn, which again will be available as tutorials here very soon!

I made fajitas / burritos (which will also be available as tutorials soon) and then found a fun way to display my miniature food by creating tiny wooden or faux granite food boards. I even made each tiny bowl, and filled some with sour cream, some with guacamole, some with salsa and some with cut up limes.

See completed Mexican food on Pinterest here. See more work-in-progress photos on Pinterest here!

Bye for now!








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...